Aaron - Personal Bio / About
Empathetic Listening & Coaching
Non-Judgmental, Curious, Open
Strategic / Creative Thinker
Positive, Anabolic, Solution directed
Relationship & Crisis Resolution
Clarity, Patient, Committed, Engaged
Specializing in Group & Interpersonal
Integrity, Honesty, Respect
A Framework for trust and dignity
Personal Health / Well-Being
Centered in Truth
PERSONAL TRAITS & SKILLS
Certified Professional Coach
Executive Business & Leadership,
COACHING IN TRUTH
• iPEC Certified as a Professional Coach, specializing in Life, Executive Business
and Leadership, and Relationships.
• Expert training and skills received via iPEC in Professional Coaching.
• Natural intuition, Anabolic Energy, and Empathy provide a safe environment
for personal growth.
• Gifted listener and strategist in working with clients dreams, wants, & goals.
• Strong values and experience provide empathy, compassion, comprehension,
and judgment-free listening for all ages, genders, professions, hopes & needs.
Director of Sales & Marketing
• An inspired and employee minded and customer-driven company.
• Enjoyed working with new and potential clients to generate trust,
increase loyalty, decrease business pains, and provide reliable
communication and value!
• Delivered a multi-million dollar client account within months of start.
• Assisted with training, coaching, and inculcating the follow-through of
processes, policies, and strategic planning.
• Focused on client retention and loyalty as well as employee training.
• Deep understanding of leadership, budgets, analyzing P&L’s, profitability,
and implementing cutting edge business concepts and processes.
EVP / CGO
STERICLEAN (BRIDGE LEADERSHIP GROUP LLC)
• Skilled Consultant / Coach / Presenter / Motivator / communicator.
• Proficient in organizational analysis and restructuring, process development,
motivational training, and implementation.
• Executive Leadership and Training for mass employee process implementation.
• Talented at perceiving what needs to get done before it’s a problem, then
exceed expectations by delivering standardized and repeatable resolutions.
• Co-Authored and copywrite owner of a proprietary facility services process.
VARSITY FACILITY SERVICES
• Positive, collaborative leader. Innate awareness about people and results.
• Directly managed and controlled millions of dollars in contracts and
supervised all operational & financial goals covering the Midwestern US.
• Implementation of a proprietary process achieving elite LEED certifications.
• Organizational restructure increasing efficacy, morale, and profitability.
• Trained and worked with executive peers, corporate HR, Legal, WC, and
employee base throughout a large multi-state area.
• Personally led and motivated hundreds of employees and managers.
• Delivered the growth/expansion of high-end residential engineering.
• Ensured exceptional quality and on-time performance to contractors.
• Natural strengths with open & clear communication proved highly effective in
sales, customer loyalty, and surpassing expectations.
SEMINARIES AND INSTITUTES (LDS CHURCH)
• Doctrinal & Religious Instruction of 125 students daily
iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching)
• Working to complete my Master Certification in Coaching, Life /
Executive Leadership / Relationship Coach.
• 100's of hours coaching clients, peer-to-peer training, study,
reading, practicums, group work, webinars, and calls, etc.
Honors Graduate in
Speech & Interpersonal Communications
IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY
• Completed Degree in two fields of Communications.
• Speech/Interpersonal and Organizational Communications.
• Specialized in Logic & Reasoning, Rhetorical Theory & Criticism,
Group & Non-Verbal Communications.
1994 - 1996
4.0 Honors Graduate
Recipient of "Presidential Scholarship"
• Completed degree while married and starting family.
• Participated in community services. Worked a FT job
while maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
• Recipient of the prestigious "Presidential Scholarship